Daystate Pulsar Air Rifle.
With its unique ergonomics and computer-controlled via a sophisticated motherboard and software, the revolutionary PULSAR builds on a decade of electronic airgun success. The PULSAR truly represents a new pinnacle in modern airgun engineering, featuring Daystate’s patented Map Compensated Technology (MCT) essentially a digital regulator to control the rifle’s power combined with a new electronics package developed for the PULSAR, the new rifle is feature rich including such details as a built in laser sight, display information screen and multiple power settings. The PULSAR features a revised version of the Harper Patent valve system for increased efficiency and high shot capacity from its 300cc aluminium air cylinder. Combined with our best-ever sound-moderating barrel shroud, the patented electronic system makes a PULSAR near-silent in the field, though the moderator is equipped with a threaded adaptor to suit Daystate’s Airstream VI carbon fibre silencer for extra suppression if required. A 10 shot rotary magazine and solid alloy side-lever loading adds to a huge list of features. The PULSAR stock is fully ambidextrous even the cocking lever can be reversed. The ballistic nylon for-end also incorporates a useful 23mm picatinny front rail that allows the fitting of a tactical bipod and other accessories. The PULSAR is also one of the safest air rifles ever, with an unprecedented array of new safety systems.
- Overall Length: 760mm (30 ins).
- Barrel Length: 430 mm (17 ins).
- Cylinder Capacity 300 cc.
- Weight (unscoped): 3.4 – 3.8 kg.
- Available in .177, .22 and .25 calibres.
- Stock options: Black synthetic or laminate.
- Scopes, Rails and mounts not included.
- Overall Length: 760mm (30 ins) 890mm (35 ins)
- Barrel Length: 430 mm (17 ins) 585 mm (23 ins)
- Cylinder Capacity 300 cc 300cc.
- Weight (unscoped): 3.4 – 3.8kg.
- Available Calibres: 0.22 (5.5 mm) .25 (6.35) 0.303 (7.62 mm)
- Loading: Via sidelever (electronically cocked and fired)
- Magazine: 10-Shot rotary, removable (from left or right).
- Also supplied with magnetic single-shot loading tray.
- Trigger: Electronic release. Adjustable for weight and length of stage Electronic release.
- Stock: Choice of synthetic or laminate.