Daisy Red Ryder Model 1938 Air Rifle.
The most popular BB gun in the world remains faithful to its original design. From the pages of comic books to the famous holiday motion picture, a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun has been the dream of youths since its introduction in 1940. Over the years the Daisy Red Ryder has achieved a legendary status. The appeal of the Daisy Red Ryder BB Gun to youngsters was depicted in the 1983 Christmas film “A Christmas Story”. With its solid wood stock and forearm, lariat ring with a leather saddle thong, today’s Daisy Red Ryder is the spittin’ image of the one you cherished growing up! The Daisy Red Ryder is recommended for ages 10 and older with adult supervision.
- Weight: 2.20 lbs.
- Action: Lever cocking, spring air
- Sights: Blade and ramp front/Adjustable open rear
- Safety: Cross-bolt trigger block
- Max. Muzzle Velocity: 350 fps
- Overall Length: 35.4 inches
- Calibre: .177 cal. (4.5 mm) BB
- Stock/Forearm/Grip: Stained solid wood
- Barrel: Smooth bore steel
- Max. Shooting Distance: 195 yards
- Capacity: 650 x shot reservoir
- Receiver: Stamped metal, saddle ring with leather thong