Brocock Bantam HiLite PCP 480cc Carbon Bottle Soft Touch Stock Air Rifle.
Lightweight pre-charged carbine with powerful performance. This bull-pup style carbine has been increasingly the go-to air rifle of choice for air gun enthusiasts all over the World. Shooters love the handling of the rifle which is extremely familiar with that of a conventional rifle. The Bantam is extremely short at just 864 mm (34 inches) but retains a full length 18 inch (457 mm) barrel and now has a 480cc Hi-Lite carbon fibre air bottle.
Brocock Bantam HiLite 480cc Carbon Bottle Soft Touch Stock Air Rifle features include:
- Precharged from a dive cylinder or high pressure pump delivering a shot capacity.
- Three power settings of low medium and high
- Removable self-indexing 10 shot rotary magazine
- Black Soft touch ambidextrous stock
- Adjustable cheek piece
- 2D adjustable butt pad
- Slingshot hammer system
- Two Stage trigger
- Resettable safety catch
- 480cc HiLite carbon fibre air bottle
- Full length, built in fully baffled silencer with adaptor for second stage silencer
- Overall Length: 864mm/34″
- Barrel: 457mm (18 inch) Lothar Walther – Choked/Crowned
- Dovetail width: 11.5mm
- Weight: HiLite 2.9 kg (6.4 lbs)
- Available Calibres: .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm)
- Valve Type: Self Regulating
- Trigger: Two stage adjustable.