Brattonsound VS3 Auto Vehicle Sentinel Space Saver Gun Safe.
’THE TRUSTED NAME IN GUN SECURITY’
The answer to your ‘Guns In-Transit’ security worries. The first gun safe designed for in-vehicle and home use. Manufactured in the UK by Brattonsound an ISO 9001 registered firm established over 21 years. Built and independently tested. 3 year manufacturer’s warranty. The Auto Vehicle Sentinel gun safe is designed to be fitted lying on it’s back, and is perfect for in-vehicle security as well as being ideal for home use particularly where space is at a premium. All Brattonsound safes are powder coated and have a durable light grey textured finish. Iron phosphate pre-treated to BS 3189 for increased powder adhesion and then powder coated. Tested to BS 3900 parts E2, E6,F9 & F12 for resistance to scratching, flaking, humidity and salt spray.
- Superior strength 7 lever safe deadlocks with forged steel bolt, reinforced lock casting and reinforced internal mechanism.
- Strong 2mm thick fully welded steel construction using the latest CNC high definition plasma cutting to achieve consistent accuracy and high quality.
- Full length anti-jemmy bar for increased protection to lock side of gun safe.
- Recessed door with multiple folds on door and door housing to maximise strength and resistance to attack.
- Additional door reinforcement on all models.
- Ideal for the bottom of under stairs cupboards or in vehicles.
- Lined with plain and dimpled foam to hold the guns in place.
- A selection of 8 fixing holes in the back of the cabinet useful if fitting the gun safe in a vehicle as you only need to use 4.
Model number: VS3
- Dimensions: 1308 x 346 x 152 mm.
- Locking method: 2 locks
- Weight: 28kg.
- Typical usage: 2 x 32″ barrel shotguns (fully assembled), or 2 x rifles (any reasonable size).